Business Tip: 2015 Web Design Checklist
For More Information Please Visit
2015 Web Design Checklist
2015 offers some fascinating new trends in web design. It also features some time tested elements that are vital to good web design.
A study of the 2015 web design scenario reveals the following trends:
– Ambient Video Backgrounds – connect better and are far more effective than text and pictures in communicating a message.
– Innovative typography – large typefaces are popular this year.
– Responsive Design – web layouts that adapt automatically to user screen size
– Minimalism/Flat Design – cuts down on noise, declutters the user interface.
– Infinite Scrolling- inspired by the swipe or scroll mobile technology.
– CSS Animations- involves the use of cascading text, media and colour
– Colour Palette- solves the problems of colour scheme selection
– Browser compatibility- web designers prioritise elements and components that are likely to be supported by nearly all modern browsers
– Parallax Scrolling- visually stimulating image, text and 3D effects cascading on deep layers, one above the other. Can sum details on a single page
– Sitemap- list of all pages on the website. Now placed at the bottom of the page as a norm.
This 2015 checklist is all the information you need to create an appealing website. However, if you’re new to web designing, it’s okay to seek the help of a professional. A reputable web agency can provide you with all the assistance you need to turn your website into an effective marketing tool; improving your UX, conversion and bottom line.
Get More Information On Business Tips Here: https://darrinallen.com/