Estate Agents Tip: Top 10 Best Must-Read Books for Real Estate Agents from Kevin Ward
Go to for the best training for new real estate agents or if you are in the process of getting your real estate license. From Kevin Ward, #1 Bestselling author of The Book of YES ( and international real estate trainer, speaker, and coach…committed to providing you with the best real estate training anywhere.
Go to for more killer training videos for REALTORS from Kevin.
Here are my Top 10 Must-Read Books for Realtors®. The reason I selected each of these books is because they are timeless books that are relevant for all real estate professionals at any level.
1. The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide by Kevin Ward
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
4. Turning Pro by Stephen Pressfield
5. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
6. The Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles for Sales Greatness by Jeffrey Gitomer
7. Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
8. The One Thing by Gary Keller
9. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz
10. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
These are books that you will want to read and study and internalize the information contained in them. The will help you win in your business and in your life.
Follow Kevin Online Here:
YesMasters Real Estate Success Training:
Podcast: Listen to Kevin’s “YESTalk” on iTunes:
FOR NEW AGENTS:
If this video helps you, please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE. Hit SUBSCRIBE to get notices of new videos and training!
Get More Information For Estate Agents Tips Here: commercial property for sale in glasgow